Friday 5 July 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Jessica sings ‘That One Person’ for drama ‘Dating Agency: Cyrano’

Girls’ Generation‘s Jessica shows support to fellow member Sooyoung by singing an OST for her drama Dating Agency: Cyrano.

In the previous episodes of the drama, fans already noticed that Jessica’s voice can be heard in one of the background songs. It was later on revealed by SM Entertainment that Jessica did participate for the drama’s OST, titled That One Person. The track has been released on 2 July and since then has already received a lot of good response from fans.

On related news, Sooyoung plays the lead role of this drama by the character of Gong Min Young, a witty romantic person who works for the agency.

Source: fanwonder

Video: BubbleFeetBeatOSTCH1

About author

sunlee16

Hi my name is SunLee, a writer here at hellokpop. Whatever it takes, I live my passion for K-pop and writing. Some of my favorite artist are Wonder Girls(my angels), Girls' Generation(my princesses), 4minute(my babies), Kim Joong Hoon, Eugene and Rain. I'm currently studying Korean Language, Culture and Tradition. I live to honor God and the advancement of His Kingdom. Follow me at twitter: SunLee12@twitter.com

View all posts by sunlee16

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '44714', nonce: '905f74dfac' }); })(jQuery);

Join the discussion



No comments:

Post a Comment